A. Prof. Le-Ying Zhang (张乐莹)，
Taizhou Institute of Sci. & Tech. NUST
School of Intelligent Manufacturing，China
1. Mechanical design and manufacturing；
2. Biomass energy；
Scientific research honor：
1. 2016-2019, engaged in the research project of "Research and development of new materials for the core components of biomass energy manufacturing and industrialization" with Jiangsu Wanli Machinery Co., Ltd.
2. In 2018, guided the student biomass project team to win the outstanding graduation project team award of Jiangsu Province.
3. In 2017, was selected into the second batch of Jiangsu Youth Science and Technology Talent Promotion Project, and went to Brussels to attend the 2017 European Bioenergy Future (EBF) International Conference and participate in academic exchanges.
4. In Jun. 2017, the paper “Energy Saving and Emission Reduction Analysis of Wheat Straw-Wood Biomass Pellet Fuel” won the award for academic exchange of the Nineteenth Annual Meeting of the China Association for science and technology.
She has published 3 research papers and 4 academic papers and participated in the compilation of 3 textbooks.